Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 1

Since this months drawings is a bit more special due to the list I've been following, I thought that I'll do like this:
     Now I'll give you 10 pictures with a short explanation to those which I've been drawing from the list.
     In 3-4 days I'll post 10 more pictures since I'll be gone on the 31 and have no internet access.
     When I come back home I'll give you the last 10 pictures!
And yes, there's 31 days of July. But one of the daily pictures turnout out to be places on my friends arm while we were sitting at a bar and I started to throw around pencils + the animation took me two days (and actually contains of 25 pictures).

1. Yourself
This one was drawn with a reference picture I took in Paris. I was bored at my internship so I've named the drawing "Bored Girl in Paris".


2. Favourite Animal
Unicorns! I don't like horses, but, seriously, how can you not love unicorns?! Logic.



3. Favourite Food

As the text says, tho I put the wrong date on it.. + I really felt like drawing a happy broccoli by some reason.


4. Favourite place
One of the things I missed the most while living in Paris and London was my desk! I LOVE my desk and chair and all the junk on my walls and asdfghjk!!


5. Best Friend
I know I must seem like a fucking loner for doing this as my "Best Friend", but I have some reasons for it and two of them are that 1. I didn't want to pick just one of my friends, they are all pretty awesome and 2. the day I did this picture I talked to 4 of my friends that's spread out all over the world (Argentina, UK, Switzerland) through Skype and it made my whole day!


6. Favourite Book Character
It was impossible to chose. I love them both! I know that Ruffy really isn't really a book character but fuck that.


7. Favourite Word
Brutalt is Swedish for Brutally, you can use that word for everything!
"This food is brutally delicious", "It was brutally many people at the pub yesterday", "I'm brutally in love with you", etc.~
And, oh, those circles on his arms is where I planed to draw tattoos



8. Favourite Animated Character
Hahaha, okay, this one failed so hard! I didn't feel like drawing at all and I had a hard time deciding what character to draw. I decided to draw the Gummy Bears, but than I realized it was shit loads of them and I couldn't decide for just one of them! But yeah, SpongeBob is cool, super random and cute~


9. Favourite TV-Show
I don't follow any shows on TV, I mostly look on my computer. But when I do look at TV this is what I enjoy the best! I like most of the CSI series, but the New York version is in some undescribable way the best of them.

10. Favourite Candy
If you ever get the chance, buy yourself a KEX choklad and taste a piece by heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment